Having a well planned social media integration can help your business grow a lot. Read this post to get some tips about Social Media Integration for blog
Social media has a different meaning for different reasons. Personally, we use it to connect with our friends, know more about the world, connect with our family and loved ones. When it comes about using Social media for the profession, it mainly includes promoting your products, connecting with clients, telling them about your services and products etc.
Setting up a blog does not assure you those hundred and thousands of bucks every month, you need to make some serious efforts to get more people visiting your blog. Those serious efforts include having a well structures blog, quality content, a good amount of visitors and a bit of dedicated time by you. In my last post, I wrote about How to write perfect About Me page. Well, once if you are ready with a blog and a bit of content on it, you can look for the ways to promote it. Promotion helps in a lot of ways, it gets a bit of online reputation for your business as well as it fetches visitors to your blog.
Promotion too has a lot of aspects inside, and one of them main aspects of that is Social Media Integration for blog . If you are having a good presence of your website over social media, chances of your website’s visibility are more, over search engines and social media networks. There are several things one needs to consider before doing anything. Just take something in mind and think
WHAT, WHY and HOW .
So here in this post below, I will answer all the 3 question which can make anything clear. Starting from
What is Social Media Integration for blog
Social media integration is a technique of spreading about your company or business on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus. This technique also includes sharing a link of your business on your personal as well as professional profiles and then keep promoting them regularly.
Social media integration means promoting your blog with the help of different social media networks. It includes sharing your blog on your personal as well as your blog’s social media profiles, promoting them using sponsored advertisements. Over 900 million people are there having an account on the world’s biggest social network Facebook, Google Plus has a user base of 200 + million users, 150+ million users are active on Twitter and Linkedin is no less with a number of 350 million users. All this great number I stated, is the potential Social media has as of today to grow your business and promote it to the users.
Why Social Media Integration for blog
There are many reasons for integrating your business website with social media. Some of them I have listed below
- First of all, each link you share about your business gets you a genuine backlink from a website of maximum authority.
- People who have already connected with your business on Social Platforms get to know about the new services and products you are launching.
- It gives a chance to your followers so that they can share about you on their social profiles and people who are connected to them can get to know about your business, services and products.
- Social media is the best platform to connect with your customers. Just a link sharing and your customers get to know about the new announcement your company is going to make.
- The possibilities are endless. There is always a scope to grow. There have been always a chance to get more followers, get popular and earn more with the help of those people following you.
- The best thing about Social Media Integration is that it does not need much money. Joining a social platform is free and then getting your followers connect with your needs a bit of efforts. There is no such involvement of money directly. You just need to have a bit of understanding about the trend and market.
How to Integrate Social Media for your blog
There are several tips for social media integration for blog. Every social network has different purpose and work style, so you need to implement various techniques for all those search engines. Read the below written points to know more about those tips
- Never think to promote a product from your personal account. Get a new account on your Business’s name. You can later share those links of your business page to promote them, but the source should always be official.
- When you start a new Social media profile, tell your customers about it via newsletters, phone calls SMS or personally. Setting a good social media environment initially needs a lot of efforts and one cannot simply ignore that.
- As soon as you start getting followers, start posting on your profile. Regular updates will get a better response as users will keep seeing about your updates. It does not always need to be a service or product of your business, it can also be something else related to your field.
- Initially give some offers and start some contests for people joining your business. It will make them excited about winning and they will participate with more energy and will help you to spread a word.
- Contact some other businesses which are already there in your field. Arrange a mutual link share on their profiles so that their audience gets to know about you. This can be done by mutual understanding and you can also share their link on your profile. This kind of deals generally do not need the involvement of money.
- Highlight your Social profile address on your company website. It will fetch new followers who used to be just a website visitor.
- Do not concentrate fully on Social Media integration for blog. Keep a constant eye on your business too. Many people tend to forget their business while promoting it and it results in a big disaster for their business.
That is it I had to write in this post. I just focussed on giving an introduction of Social media integration and some basic tips to Integrate it for your blog. I hope it was useful.
Today’s Question : What is your biggest strategy when you are promoting your business over social networks. Which is the best social network to boost a business in the early stages. Let me know in the comments section.
Incoming Search Terms :
Social Media Integration for new blog
How to do Social Media Integration for blog
Tips for social media integration for blog
Filed in: SEO
About the Author (Author Profile)Kunwar Prithvi Singh Chauhan is a teenager guy, at this point of time he is 17. He started his first blog when he was 9. He is full time blogger at Commenti, and he writes for several other blogs as a guest blogger.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Some basics of blogging and tips to master them - Kunwar Prithvi's Blog | November 17, 2012